I’ve been quite busy these days watching Olympics. Sorry for late reply!
@bonny373 @phsycho @6_lukas_6 @AbhixperianeoV
1. Make 4 wallpapers for LEFT, HOME, RIGHT and LOCKSCREEN like these: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12923162/Themes/SIDE-TRAY/walls.zip
If you want to use own wallpaper, I have also made 4 walls with only the layers but no background.
2. on the phone, clear your homescreen and make some changes in Nova settings.
a. 7×7 grid size
b. Width and Height margin set to “None”
c. 3 homescreens
d. Scroll effect set to “Accordion” (Prime only) or “None” (free version); Wallpaper scrolling “ON”
e. Check the boxes of “resize all widgets” and “widget overlap”
f. hide dock and notification bar. Set scroll and animation speed to “Faster than light”
3. Back to home, apply 3 walls (LEFT, HOME, RIGHT) to home using Multipicture live wallpaper. In MLP settings, set transition type to “None”, unchecked “double tap to change pic” and pic change interval to “never”.
4. add apps icons to the 1st column of HOME (count from left). Also add same apps icons to 6th column of LEFT screen. Then change their looks to my roundtransparent icons here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12923162/Themes/SIDE-TRAY/RoundTransparent.zip
Add flipboard and minimal reader widgets to LEFT; UCCW clock to HOME; another UCCW to RIGHT screen.
UCCW skin: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12923162/Themes/SIDE-TRAY/vclock.uzip
5. Lockscreen. Go to Widgetlocker settings, change custom wall to LOCKSCREEN, Background tint to transparent, Layout grid size to 7×7, Hide Notification bar and label.
Back to lockscreen, add this UCCW https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12923162/Themes/SIDE-TRAY/lsclock.uzip in the middle of the frame.
Slider style: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12923162/Lockscreen/widgetlocker/Bullet_Mods_WL/Bullet_Mods_WL/BulletSIMPSLIDE.wltheme.zip
If you still have any question feel free to ask here.