- 1. Extract the zip onto your phone’s sdcard.
- 2. Copy the apex_settings.bak file to Android/data/apexlauncher in your SD Card.
- 3. Then go to Apex settings, Advanced Settings, and choose restore, and tap 'restore settings.'
- 4. Then, copy the Clock.mtpref from the zip into your SDcard, in /MinimalisticTextPreferences/.
- 5. Add a Minimalistic Text widget to your homescreen, select restore, and choose ‘Clock.
- 6. Resize it to your liking
- 7. Apply the icons from the zip onto the apps you’d like, and place them on your homescreen as in the screenshot.
- 8. Lastly, apply the wallpaper, also found in the zip.
- 9. ENJOY! :D