Custom Wallpaper

LEARN

to build your own
×
%5B%5D
Date Added: Thursday, October 18th, 2012 at 11:19 am

[Functionality and Simplicity at it's finest. Pie Ui Reimagined]
!!!V2 THEME UDPATE 10/23/12!!!
(This looks MUCH better on the Nexus)
As you guys might have seen, there has been a surge of these Dark Pie UI themes on this site. Well I am here to say, personally I believe this one is the BEST, offering the most functionality out of all the other themes, and I think you guys will love it. Credits go to Wicked4u2c, shamfu and colorvisuals. I have upgraded the theme to suit my Galaxy Nexus GSM. I will provide the info below, packed in a .rar file. In the future, I might make a installation video, as it differs greatly from that of’s Wicked4u2c’s, shamfu and colorvisuals.
This can be fully customizable in the PSD, included within the .rar file.
————————————————————————————-
!!!V2 THEME UDPATE 10/23/12!!!
1. I have updated, organized and added several things to the theme. First thing I have done is added my settings for the weather widget, week (days) widget, and the Nova launcher widget. Please check out the “README” for detailed instructions.
2. I have fixed some errors on the mainscreen of the theme, some of the text have been changed.
3. Everything has been further organized, and detailed instructions have been posted in the README.
4. If you wish to look at the changes, PLEASE LOOK AT THE “WALLPAPER” LINKS ON THE LEFT OF THE GALAXY NEXUS. This site doesn’t let me change the original images.
5. NEW DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE POSTED BELOW.
————————————————————————————-
Download Links:

Mirrors:

Password: ezacx.deviantart.com
PLEASE REFER TO THE INCLUDED README FILE FOR ALL ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING SETUP VIDEO DETAILS.
Please Love/Comment/Share if you liked it! ;)

Tutorial

1. 1. Please check out the README text file included in the RAR, there it will show you everything you have to do or get.
  1. Posted 2012/10/18 at 6:52 pm | Permalink

cool

2. Posted 2012/10/18 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

beatiful
    I can’t download

3. Posted 2012/10/18 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

the mediafire file has reached its download limit. any chance you could repost it? thanks

4. Posted 2012/10/18 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

Dude, please repost it! It’s freaking awesome :)

5. Posted 2012/10/19 at 12:10 am | Permalink

please repost. looks sweet!

6. Posted 2012/10/19 at 1:03 am | Permalink

Sorry for the dead link everyone, replaced with working link!

7. Posted 2012/10/19 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Absolutely fantastic theme <3

8. Posted 2012/10/19 at 10:24 am | Permalink

Omg, I got here from Gizmodo, your theme was far best.
    Greatest Android theme in the world!

9. Posted 2012/10/19 at 10:27 am | Permalink

@xjc8e Thanks! Hope you enjoy. Ask any questions if they come up.

10. Posted 2012/10/19 at 10:27 am | Permalink

@StaRn3ss Nice to see you here and thanks ;p

11. Posted 2012/10/19 at 10:30 am | Permalink

^^ also from gizmodo. this theme just caught my eye instantly. great work!

12. Posted 2012/10/21 at 3:13 am | Permalink

nice work

13. Posted 2012/10/21 at 9:50 am | Permalink

your bandwidth is all out on your new link too :(

14. Posted 2012/10/21 at 10:08 am | Permalink

@nahcb Posted 2 mirrors, and getting the third one ready. Stop downloading so much! ; )

15. Posted 2012/10/21 at 4:09 pm | Permalink
  16. Posted 2012/10/21 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

new link`s have bandwidth error too… why you dont uploading the files on mediafire or rapidshare???

17. Posted 2012/10/21 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

@nahcb D:~! Fixed, adding 3 more links. One is up already. This time I am using zippyshare, 2shared, and rapidshare. Hopefully those links don’t die due to download overload xD

18. Posted 2012/10/21 at 8:22 pm | Permalink

@choowoo0331 New links are added, so now you can download.

19. Posted 2012/10/21 at 8:23 pm | Permalink

@masoud_119592 I originally uploaded on mediafire.. But I got a download overload on that too because there is a limit on password protected files.

I have now added 3 links, 1 from 2shared, 1 from zippyshare, and 1 from rapidshare.
    Hopefully links don’t die again.

20. Posted 2012/10/22 at 7:52 am | Permalink

@eZaCx success! (ps great looking stuff you have)

21. Posted 2012/10/23 at 9:28 am | Permalink

@nahcb Thank you. I am planning to fix and create some more themes, but with College/Work, it’s difficult to find the time ;/

22. Posted 2012/10/23 at 11:26 am | Permalink

@pakpumipon Theme has been updated, please look at the updated description next to the theme.

23. Posted 2012/10/23 at 11:29 am | Permalink

@tarnost22 Theme has been updated, please look at the updated description next to the theme.

24. Posted 2012/10/23 at 11:29 am | Permalink

@Meduk Theme has been updated, please look at the updated description next to the theme.

25. Posted 2012/10/23 at 11:30 am | Permalink

@carosati3 Theme has been updated, please look at the updated description next to the theme.

26. Posted 2012/10/23 at 11:30 am | Permalink

@Gordon_Freeman Theme has been updated, please look at the updated description next to the theme.

27. Posted 2012/10/23 at 11:30 am | Permalink

@nahcb Theme has been updated, please look at the updated description next to the theme.

28. Posted 2012/10/23 at 11:30 am | Permalink

@choowoo0331 Theme has been updated, please look at the updated description next to the theme.

29. Posted 2012/10/23 at 11:31 am | Permalink

@masoud_119592 Theme has been updated, please look at the updated description next to the theme.

30. Posted 2012/10/24 at 11:33 am | Permalink

Do you just download the .rar file onto your SD card?

31. Posted 2012/10/24 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

@E4GTMan lol no. You have to download it onto your computer, extract it with a password since it’s .rar, then read the instructions and place the files to your root directory accordingly. I also included a video (not mine) on how to set up this theme, which I thought would be perfect for people setting their themes up for the first time.

32. Posted 2012/10/25 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

how do I extract it? I’ve never done anything with .rar files

33. Posted 2012/10/25 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

@E4GTMan You need to download “WinRaR,” It is a free software online which is used to compress/encrypt files in large quantities. Ex – 20 files, into 1 compressed .rar file, which you can extract.

Just download it, and use the password given and use the README from there.

34. Posted 2012/11/06 at 8:45 am | Permalink

Dude, does this technique work for CDMA/LTE verizon galaxy nexus?

35. Posted 2012/11/07 at 3:16 am | Permalink

@Kreeztopher Works for any Galaxy Nexus. It just has to be optimized for other 720p phones and their button layout.

36. Posted 2012/11/10 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

What are the grey icons in to middle used for. My best guesses from left to right is sound recorder, lock screen(don’t know how to do that), not sure what the middle one is, settings, search.

37. Posted 2012/11/11 at 8:08 am | Permalink

@mineral Grey icons are shortcuts. Middle icon pulls down the notification bar. Left of that is just a system manager/security program you can make invisible and just click on it. Right of the notification grey icon is the settings icon, which you can also make invisible. The notification bar itself is a feature in Nova launcher itself. It lets you do a lot of different things as well.
    If you download it and look at the info I have provided in the README, you will know how to do everything.

38. Posted 2012/11/26 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

39. Posted 2012/12/15 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the wonderful theme, In the youtube video, there was a clock android, my couldn’t find , i only have the weather inside, please help

40. Posted 2012/12/15 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

Can i have the lock screen widget backup?

41. Posted 2013/01/14 at 6:07 am | Permalink

@ezaCX Hi, may I know how to set up the lockscreen ? I can’t find the option to set the wallpaper to lockscreen… I just jump ship to android :)

42. Posted 2013/01/26 at 4:44 am | Permalink

Guys a can’t restore the nova launcher back up ! i have a Nexus 4, a did copy the files in android/data … but nothing ! i am doing this wrong ?

43. Posted 2013/03/15 at 2:57 am | Permalink

What size minimalistic text widget do you use for the days of the week?

44. Posted 2013/04/18 at 7:52 am | Permalink

I finally found someone to edit this psd for me to fit my galaxy note! i also took other bits also but thank god it worked. A shame that this site does not alert people when they have a reply, cause i am sure the makers would reply.

45. Posted 2013/04/25 at 1:22 pm | Permalink

@zetsuei Sorry for the late response, if you haven’t already found out how to accomplish this, you simply have to go to Nova launcher, and it gives you the option there..

46. Posted 2013/04/25 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

@vulturesrow I believe it was 4×1. Ultimately it doesn’t matter because if there is not enough space, it will bring it down to the size I have. So really, you can choose any size and manually downsize it.

47. Posted 2013/04/25 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

@mouloudia007 I believe since its a different device a normal nova backup won’t work, especially since nova launcher, minimalistic text, and ultimate clock widget have had a lot of updates so something have stopped functioning properly. You will most likely have to reset it up on your Nexus 4.

48. Posted 2013/04/25 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

@islandmixed Sorry for the late reply. But yeah unfortunately I don’t have any other android devices, so it’s very difficult for me to mod this theme, for let’s say, the galaxy note (due to all the testing which is required.) I’m glad you were able to get this theme working, as I still believe it is the most functional theme out there ;)

49. Posted 2013/06/28 at 6:52 am | Permalink

Hey can you please make a wallpaper like this in galaxy note 2?

50. Posted 2013/06/30 at 5:42 am | Permalink

their is nothing in the folders and im unable to use the read me txt

51. Posted 2013/06/30 at 5:43 am | Permalink

gorgeous home screen by the way hope you develop another masterpiece by the end of the yr.

52. Posted 2013/06/30 at 8:36 pm | Permalink

@rushsykes I wish if I had a note 2. There is simply way too much detail work to be done, and it isn’t possible without owning the device.

53. Posted 2013/06/30 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

@carbontip433 Thank you. I am planning to do another one for the nexus, but I simply don’t have another android device to develop for. Soon I am thinking of getting the galaxy nexus 5 when it is released or a S4 but time will tell.

To start discussing with fellow creative minds, please Sign In OR Sign up Here.