- 1. Set Nova Launcher desktop grid to 7 x 6 (Rows x Columns)
- 2. Add 3x1 Minimalistic Text widget: Roboto - Light font (size 18), Temp (text), Static Text (degree symbol)
- 3. Add 6x1 Minimalistic Text widget: Roboto - Light font, "Next Cal event" @ "Next Cal event location". NEXT LINE - "Next Cal event start wkday
- 4. Add 3x1 Minimalistic Text widget: Roboto - Light font, month (text), date
- 5. Change back ground transparency for each Minimalistic Text widget to different alpha values
- 6. Resize google search bar to fit into 3x1 space
- 7. Replace icons with appropriate image. Text icon at the bottom can be found within a zip in the icon file.
kept it simple with next cal event displayed in the center (tap opens calendar). I text a hundred times more than calling so I don’t have an icon for the phone. I use an few home screen gestures to make up for that.
Nova Launcher Prime Gestures:
Double tap = phone
Swipe up = app drawer
Swipe down = notification bar