Date Added: Tuesday, November 6th, 2012 at 6:28 am
Tried an analog clock
- 1. create a 346x346 transparent document in ps. use elliptical tool, hold shift to make a perfect circle. fill with a gray color.
- 3. Then go to gradient tool and select white to transparent, go halfway down from top, drag up and let go. then go to blending options
- 4. and select drop shadow and bevel and emboss for depth. repeat with a smaller inner cirle
- 5. make another circle for the middle and use same blending options
- 10. hide arms and save clock as png. then hide clock and show one arm at a time and save each as png send them to phone
- 11. Now the trick to getting everything right in uccw is make the background 346x346 same as ps document
- 12. I prefer to use background layer instead of image layers because background is already centered.
- 13. add analog clock and select hour and minute arms. everything should fall into place and stay as long as everything was centereed
- 14. Hope it helped!