- 1. Download ssLauncher, UCCW, Eye In Sky Weather from the Play Store.
- 2. Set ssLauncher as your default launcher.
- 3. In the theme menu of ssLauncher, change settings so the title of each page is invisible.
- 4. In the animation menu, check hide frame option.
- 5. In ssLauncher preferences, check full screen and different background option.
- 6. Download this folder to the sd card.
- 7. Delete unwanted pages and add appropriate pages in the launcher.
- 8. Apply appropriate wallpaper to pages.
- 9. Add a UCCW widget (of sensible size), add Time component. Add another with Missed Call and Unread Messages.
- 10. Move these 2 widgets into position so it aligns with the box in the wallpaper. (Tip: Change the alignment of Time to centre.)
- 11. Resize and reposition the widget in ssLauncher.
- 12. Add shortcuts to the apps, change settings so that neither the label or the icon is visible.
- 13. Add an Eye In Sky Weather Forecast widget, change text colour to white, background colour to transparent, icon theme to Fluffy.
- 14. Move the widget into place.