Date Added: Friday, December 28th, 2012 at 12:25 pm
- 1. Download ssLauncher, UCCW, Any.Do, Minimal Reader from the Play Store.
- 2. Set ssLauncher as your default launcher.
- 3. In the theme menu of ssLauncher, change settings so the title of each page is invisible.
- 4. In the animation menu, check hide frame option.
- 5. In ssLauncher preferences, check full screen and different background option.
- 6. Download this folder to the sd card.
- 7. Delete unwanted pages and add appropriate pages in the launcher.
- 8. Apply appropriate wallpaper to pages.
- 9. Add ONE UCCW widget (of sensible size), to each of the components on the page you're setting up.
- 10. You'll need Time, Missed Calls, Text Messages.
- 11. Move these component into position so it aligns with the grid in the wallpaper.
- 12. Resize and reposition the widget in ssLauncher.
- 13. Add a Minimal Reader widget (4x2) to the News page. Change widget theme to Glass; widget layout to just text; uncheck show background.
- 14. Resize and reposition the widget.
- 15. Add a Eye In Sky Weather Forecast widget, change text colour to white, background colour to transparent.
- 16. Change icon theme to Climacons Light. Move the widget into place.