This is based entirely upon the great work by Hitman1k. Unfortunately the files he provides don’t work so well on my Nexus 4 so I recreated the wallpaper from scratch and edited the widgets to better fit.
This new version also includes space to the left and right of the main screen for traditional app icons and widgets (The zip file has a single page wallpaper if you prefer the single page look). All the files you need should be in the link below; thanks again to Hitman1k
Download from Dropbox
Alternative download via Box
- 1. With Nova launcher (may work with Apex too) create a 7x7 grid, 3 home screens
- 3. Enable widget resizing and overlap
- 4. For the wallpaper you just set it through the gallery with Nova's new crop tool. For 3 screens use full cropping, for 1 screen use portrait
- 5. Now for the widgets. Make sure the fonts folder is copied to your SD card.
- 10. Long press each icon to edit, tap the existing icon and browse to the new one found in the zip