- 1. (Edit: The website won't post the other steps for some reason) Setup Apex with a 10 x 10 grid
- 3. Create 5 4x2 Uccw tiles
- 4. Line all those up on the right side of the screen, they should take up an 8x2 area each
- 5. Then stretch out the one in the center of the screen to take up an area of 10 x 2
- 10. Or... use the files here - https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bwc2u-K9jYVkSVZqUmV3dHRtOFU/edit
Taking it back in time in this retro styled homescreen. There aren’t any Wallpapers used in this setup, all UCCW and Apex Launcher.
If you like the Icons search for Black Bear Blanc, he creates beautiful icons.
Uccw Files – https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bwc2u-K9jYVkSVZqUmV3dHRtOFU/edit