- 1. Here are the nova settings: Desktop Grid= 12 x 12; no margins; one homescreen; no shadows; enable resizing and overlapping widgets.
- 2. Settings cont.: no dock/divider/indicator; disable notification bar.
- 3. Use Wallpaper Wizardrii to crop the wallpaper, found from the app Wallbase.
- 4. Using UCCW, open from file the nine different widgets, and place them appropriately. Modify the hotspots to your specific apps.
- 5. Using Desktop VisualizeR, place a blank PNG widget over the "APPS" UCCW and have it link to the app drawer.
- 6. Add the Google search bar widget to the top.
This is my first homescreen, which I made with Nova. I hope you like it, and any tips/improvements are greatly appreciated! The wallpaper is from the app Wallbase. Here’s a link to a dropbox with the files…hopefully it works: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tbw40hgsz8g3qce/CpEM2DQ7ds