This is a combo of 2 existing versions of the Google Plus screen plus my take on it.
Raw Dealer’s Screen
laroyalexander’s Goobuntu Screen
Plus my stylings to make it a bit more G+ ish and Nowish. I’m not into having the news constantly displaying on my screen so I went with a widget that has useful phone info. Major props to both those guys for the original ideas and PSD’s.
Clear PNG: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb8xryfdjtgvue3/clear.png
UCCW Skin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmr9y4ltypob4j5/Nexus_battery_plus_now.uzip
Directions since MCS is only showing half:
1. Download Nova Launcher and Glass Widgets.
2.. Apply the wallpaper after changing my g+ icon to yours in the psd file. When you load with Nova it will look weird, just hit apply and go with it. The image will look proper after you set it to 2 screens. Make sure you use the Nova wallpaper tool.
- Homescreens – 2
- No scroll effect
- Desktop Grid 7×7
- Width Margin – Medium
- Height Margin – None
4. Place links to the apps on each spot of the wallpaper. I chose to do up to 4 on the left column. I also did 1 or 2 depending on how much room I had on the right screen.
5. After all of your icons are placed, go back and edit the icon to use the clear png file found in the rar. You can also download it through the drop box link.
6. Download and install UCCW.
7. Add a 5×2 widget to the notification area on the left panel. Apply the skin from drop box. You may need to resize the widget a bit to get it to fit properly.
8. On the main screen add a All-In-One widget, from glass widgets, to the screen and resize appropriately.
Finally, you will need to get Glass Widgets Pro to open up the ability to set transparencies with the widget.
- 1. Download Nova Launcher and Glass Widgets.
- 3. Nova: Homescreens - 2,; No scroll effect; Desktop Grid 7x7; Width Margin - Medium ; Height Margin - None
- 4. Place links to the apps on each spot of the wallpaper. I chose to do up to 4 on the left column.
- 5. After all of your icons are placed, go back and edit the icon to use the clear png file found in the rar.