- 1. Download the apps and the wallpaper.
- 3. Open Nova Settings and hold on Volume Down until Labs is enabled
- 4. Under Labs, check Big Grid Size Options
- 5. Under Desktop, set your grid to 15 rows and 5 columns, width margin to small, and height margin to medium.
- 10. Download the Roboto font zip from d.android.com/design (on the Downloads page)
- 11. In Minimalistic Text global settings, set the font folder to the extracted zip
- 12. For the clock widget, make it in minimalistic text and set the font to Roboto Thin and the font size to 50 dip.
- 13. For the date widget, make it in minimalistic text and set the font to Roboto Light and the size to 16 dip
- 14. For the battery widget, make it in minimalistic text and set the widget direction to Down-Top
- 15. Set the first line to Roboto Thin, 33 dip and the second line to Roboto Thin, Bold, and 16 dip
- 16. Check "Allow Overflow" on all minimalistic text widgets.
- 17. Add your favorite apps to the bottom box and your favorite widget to the top box.
Date Added: Sunday, January 13th, 2013 at 2:37 pm
I’ve given up on getting the alignment and everything right on this, so I wrote a launcher that is similar instead. You can try it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.alamoapps.launcher