Date Added: Tuesday, January 15th, 2013 at 12:46 am
Each of the items in the wallpaper photograph can be tapped on to open the appropriate app. Tapping on the headphones opens a music player, the map opens Maps, etc.
- 1. Decide which apps you want on your homescreen. Make a list.
- 2. Pick a real life item that you have access to to represent each app on the list.
- 3. Arrange the items for a photograph. This part is tricky because the items have to be lined up just right. I took the photo with my phone cam
- 4. Install Apex Launcher or something similar. Increase the number of spaces on your app grid to around 9 vertical, 7 horizontal. This allows y
- 5. Once your wallpaper is correctly lined up (remember to leave blank space for your notification bar and dock if necessary), begin placing ico
- 6. Now your homescreen should look super cluttered, with icons all over it. The next step is to make the icons invisible. First, open Apex's se
- 7. Use an app like MultiPicture Live Wallpaper to set a different wallpaper image for each homescreen.