- 1. Download all the stuff (see description).
- 2. Set up your Nova launcher like listed in the preview picture. This setup might also work on Apex launcher, just try it!
- 3. Change your phones wallpaper to the one provided (Note: this wallpaper is made for Samsungs Galaxy SIII).
- 4. Add 3 UCCW Widgets with a size of 5x1 and open the corresponding uzpis (whatsapp, messages, phone). Place them at the top of your screen.
- 5. Add another UCCW Widget with 4x4, open the uzip "main". Resize the widget horizontally so that it is 5x4 and fits nicely! :)
- 6. Add 3 Icons for Whatsapp, Messages and Phone, place them over the uzips at the top and make the icon transparent.
- 7. You could also set up a hotspot in the UCCW, but this gives nicer transition effects!
- 8. Add the icons for the dockbar and change the icon pic to the ones provided.
- 9. Enjoy!
Still learning my way around the new launcher (Nova) and figuring out what I can do with it. As a learning project I chose my old “comic” layout and darkened it! Badass! ;)
Download all you need right here:
– 4 UCCW files
– 10 icons
Feel free to use these elements for new designs, just be sure to give me some credit!
You are not allowed to share these files anywhere else on the web or sell them, without my explicit permission. Thx! :)