Screen Of the Day on 01/21/2013
- 1. Download ssLauncher, UCCW, Feedly, Eye In Sky Weather from the Play Store.
- 2. Set ssLauncher as your default launcher.
- 3. In the theme menu of ssLauncher, change settings so the title of each page is invisible.
- 4. In the animation menu, check hide frame option.
- 5. In ssLauncher preferences, check full screen and different background option.
- 6. Download this folder to the sd card.
- 7. Delete unwanted pages and add appropriate pages in the launcher.
- 8. Apply appropriate wallpaper to pages.
- 9. Hold on any screen and select wallpaper. Change it to 'disc-o-plain.png'.
- 10. Add ONE UCCW widget (of sensible size), to each of the components on the page you're setting up.
- 11. ie. one widget that only contains the battery level, another that only have the time and so on.
- 12. You'll need Time, Battery Level, Missed Calls, Day of Month, Month on the first screen. Text messages and Gmail on the third screen.
- 13. Set the alignment of Day of Month to left and Month to right.
- 14. Move these component into position so it aligns with the grid in the wallpaper.
- 15. Resize and reposition the widget in ssLauncher.
- 16. Add a shortcut to the App Drawer page, change settings so that neither the label or the icon is visible.
- 17. Move and resize the shortcut into correct position.
- 18. Do the same for the other shortcuts (change shortcut type to Apps/Page as required).
- 19. Add a Feedly widget to the News page. Resize and reposition the widget.