A love the clean white designs by so many talented people I’ve seen on MCS. This is my first post.
I created everything in Photoshop and made my own icons for everything. The wheel functions well if you like to have a single screen with folders, but I always have a few fav’s that need to be added to a secondary screen. I also add a calendar page along with a calculator widget to one screen when I need it.
- 1. Nova Launcher Prime: Import backup from [N4]Color-Wheel.zip
- 2. Install Multi Live wallpaper: I have included transparent PNG files if you want to change the background color. Works well in black too.
- 3. Add apps as needed
- 4. Invisible icons: Hold on app folder then select edit. I use the app "simple text" to apply an icon with no text which makes it invisible.
- 5. Location widget is Zooper widget
- 6. Power widget is Widgetsoid
- 7. Favorites font is minimalistic text using Wayward font to match location widget. Is included in zip file.