- 1. Go to google play store and search for "stylishdroidhk"
- 2. Choose "UCCW Theme Grids & Tiles" and click install
- 3. Once it is installed click OPEN (not DONE) IMPORTANT!!!
- 4. Skin Installer page appears, click install skins
- 5. Click done and back to home
- 6. Long press home screen to add new widgets
- 7. Choose any sizes of UCCW widgets
- 8. Choose my skins in the list (with orange dots)
- 9. Touch the skin to make it work
- 10. If you want to edit colors or hotspots
- 11. Go to apps drawer and click on UCCW icon
- 12. Turn hotspots mode OFF
- 13. Back to home, touch my skins to edit
- 14. Once finished editing, turn ON hotspots mode again
- 15. Resize the widget and move it to right position
- 16. Add another widgets by same method
- 17. BOOM!!! It's done!
Next version of “Grids” – besides small grids, adding some functional tiles, bars and a super clock. Basically it is a mix of my recent screens.
Same as last “Grids”, this uccw theme is available in Google Play Store.
Free Trial – Enough for 1 screen and daily use.
Full Set – Much more skins and updates.
More details later.