Date Added: Monday, January 28th, 2013 at 3:06 am
- 1. Download ssLauncher, UCCW from the Play Store.
- 2. Set ssLauncher as your default launcher. In the theme menu of ssLauncher, change settings so the title of each page is invisible.
- 3. In the animation menu, check hide frame option. In ssLauncher preferences, check full screen and different background option.
- 4. Download this folder to the sd card.
- 5. Delete unwanted pages and add appropriate pages in the launcher. Apply appropriate wallpaper to pages.
- 6. Apply appropriate wallpaper to pages.
- 7. (Optional) Under Theme -> Other, uncheck "System Wallpaper".
- 8. Add ONE UCCW widget (of sensible size), to each of the components on the page you're setting up.
- 9. ie. one widget that only contains the battery level, another that only have the time and so on.
- 10. You'll need Time, Missed Calls, battery level, messages.
- 11. Move these component into position so it aligns with the grid in the wallpaper.
- 12. Resize and reposition the widget in ssLauncher.
- 13. Add a shortcut to the App Drawer page, change settings so that neither the label or the icon is visible.
- 14. Move and resize the shortcut into correct position.
- 15. Do the same for the other shortcuts (change shortcut type to Apps/Page as required).