- 1. Download the folder from dropbox: http://bit.ly/VNBJu9
- 2. Change Nova Launcher Settings
- 3. Disable notification bar and dock, change desktop grid to 10x7, no margins, uncheck Show Shadow, Check Widget Overlap & Overlap when Placing
- 4. Add UCCW uzips to data>com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker>themes folder
- 5. Add Minimalistic Text preferences file to MinimalisticTextPreferences folder
- 6. Add Compctab.ttf to your Fonts folder
- 7. Add Borderlands 2 Icons folder and Wallpaper folder wherever you like on your device
- 8. Delete all but 2 screens. Use Multi Picture Live Wallpaper to set Screen 1 to Homescreen.jpg, and Screen 2 to Apps Screen.jpg, don't crop
- 9. Add UCCW widgets. Battery Bar at top (7x1), Clock below that (7x1), Email etc below that (7x3)
- 10. Add Simple Calendar Widget (7x3) (SiMi Clock (Multiple) skin), Background color > transparent
- 11. Add Eye in the Sky (Eye In Sky Forecast 4x1), resize to 7x2
- 12. Hold down on apps to bring up options, tap Edit, tap the current icon, tap Files, tap QuickPic (or your favorite viewer)
- 13. Browse through the icons separated by class skills.
- 14. Open Widget Locker, Settings, no background tint, check Alternative Wallpaper, Select Wallpaper (Lockscreen.jpg)
- 15. Move slider to cover holographic projector, long press on slider, Edit, Theme drop down menu, select BL2_ICS
- 16. Kill Handsome Jack
Greetings Vault Hunters!
Are you a savvy mercenary on the go who needs a theme as slick as the Bandit blood on your boots? Tired of off-brand Tediore phones exploding in your hands? Want to show off your Badass Rank but not have your homescreen look like a common Psycho’s?
Then try Alexholic’s Echo Log theme, designed for the Samsung Galaxy S3, and based on the killer style of the hit game Borderlands 2!