- 1. DOWNLOAD "kubuntu.zip" > http://www.mediafire.com/?bjq5rpzvc59jd91
- 17. NOTE: You may not see same fonts on UCCW as I use Advantagesmall, & roboto light as system font...
- 18. Comment If you hav troubles (try it first, dont post somethin that its been written)
- 19. Comment If you could do it successfully !
- 20. PD: In kubuntu.zip you'll find walls made by me that matches quite good....
Date Added: Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 at 8:04 am
Here’s my own version of ubuntu, which I called kubuntu (like KDE Unbuntu) :D
First try usin TSF Launcher…. nd I like it!
Icons are pixly and some “self-made” (rounded ones)
*see “2nd image” to view other walls… ;)