Date Added: Tuesday, January 29th, 2013 at 12:08 am
Hi, here’s another homscreen inpired by a Twitter app, this time it is inspired by Twitterific ( http://twitterrific.com/ios ).
I hope you like it !
- 1. Apex settings : 7x5 grid, no status bar, no dock, large horizontal margin, no vertical margin, unique wallpaper.
- 2. Apply the wallpaper thanks to Apex Launcher.
- 3. Place a 1x1 UCCW widget in the top left hand corner, import my skin.
- 4. Place the Eye in Sky widget (Cities).
- 5. Place the Simple Calendar Widget, set it up.
- 6. Place your shortcuts at the bottom of the screen, replace the icons with the one provided in the zip file or any other icons that you like.
- 7. Place the Phone, Messages and Drawer shortcuts over the one embedded in the wallpaper (at the top), and make their icons transparent.