Date Added: Saturday, February 2nd, 2013 at 8:47 am
I love flipboard. It is the most used app on my GNex. Yesterday I thought why not make a theme like Flipboard for homescreens. And thought why didn’t I think of this before. Let me know how you like it.
- 1. Use Nova launcher. Grid size 11x6. Width and height margin = None. Dock as overlay and hidden.
- 2. Place a UCCW widget of 3x3 size on the homescreen.
- 3. Select any of the Flip- skins and they'll be applied to the widget.
- 4. Repeat the steps to place any number of 3x3 widgets.
- 5. If you had applied any of the Flip-Main-* skins, resize the widget to 8x6
- 6. If you had applied any of the Flip-Tail-* skins, resize the widget to 6x1