This is Nova Launcher Prime (10×6) with background that I made in Adobe Photoshop CS6. The theme images, header, background, and app buttons are all part of the background. Everything is part of the background except the widgets. The pages are used with Multipicture Live Wallpaper. The buttons are made functional with the use of Desktop Visualizer.
MY DROPBOX FOR THE WALLPAPERS AND DOCK ICONS: Hologloss ICS Dark Resources
Adobe Photoshop CS6
The theme image for the “News” page is Earth 2210 by ~the-danzor on deviantart.
The other two images were found with Wallbase HD Wallpapers, and as such I cannot accurately give credit to the original authors.
The icons are ColdFusion HD Icons by ~chrisbanks2 on deviantart.
- 1. Install all necessary resources. REQUIRED for this theme are Nova Launcher, Desktop Visualizer, and Multipicture Live Wallpaper.
- 3. Also set dock to 3 icons on one page, no width margins, medium height margins. Hide dock dividers and indicators.
- 4. On your homescreen, change wallpaper to Live Wallpapers > Multipicture Live Wallpaper.
- 5. In MLW, set page 1 (leftmost screen) to the "News" wallpaper you downloaded earlier.
- 10. For example, for Chrome, lay the 3x1 widget over the "Chrome" panel, and tap the widget. For the icon, select the blank.png you downloaded.
- 11. Set the shortcut to "Launch application", and select "Chrome". Clear the label text, and make the label background transparent.
- 12. For the highlight press, any color will work, but I used the "Light Blue" color as it fits the theme best.
- 13. Repeat this process for all 27 buttons.
- 14. For the App Drawer panel, instead of selecting "Launch Application", select "Other", pick "Nova Launcher", and select "App Drawer".
- 15. Create a 1x1 Desktop Visualizer widget and place it in the top left corner of your screen.
- 16. Repeat this process as with the panels, but set the shortcut to "Settings". Place this on all three screens.
- 17. Long press home screen, and add a Nova Action called "Jump to Page". Select page 1.
- 18. Long press the icon you just created and change the icon to the "News" text icon you downloaded.
- 19. Repeat this for all 3 pages, selecting "Home" and "Social" icons for pages 2 and 3 respectively.
- 20. You're done! Add whatever news/home/social widgets you'd like in the blank spaces on each screen.