ZOOM TO SEE DETAILED IMAGES.
Inspired by all things amazing. Past, present and future.
This screen allows you to customize each screen but using the jump to page function in Nova launcher.
I have a few various wallpapers that can be used for different subjects. Let me know what you are looking for and I will upload them.
- 1. Unzip and copy folder called "Iconic-Theme" to your root SD card (internal storage). Install Nova Launcher and import backup.
- 2. Alternatly apply a 7 x 5 grid. Height and width margin = none
- 3. Install Multi Live wallpaper and make common picture source to black.png and background color to black.
- 4. Insert wallpapers to screens. There is also a blank screen that can be used if you want to insert your own image using Desktop Visualizer.
- 5. Install Minimalistic text as well as free license font Walkway
- 6. Insert headings in Minimalistic text using walkway font at 36dip size. apply vertical alignment to bottom. Apply color if desired.
- 7. Install Simple Text.
- 8. Hold screen and insert Nova Action "Jump to Page". Select page 1 for work, page 2 for play etc.
- 9. use default page for jumping back to home screen.
- 10. press and hold on icon and remove default name from shortcut.
- 11. press on icon and select icon pack. Select Simple text
- 12. click on simple text sample icon and change settings to the following: X=0 | Y=50 | Text size=58 | Rotate=0
- 13. Leave auto scale at default
- 14. Click on the small A icon to edit font properties and select "default 1".
- 15. Press settings icon (3 dots) and choose "save style" first. This will save your preferences.
- 16. Now select the settings and choose save icon. Repeat this for all icons on each page.
- 17. You can also add a custom color to the text to correspond with the page colors.
- 18. If can also use the selected page text as a folder to hold more apps if there is not enough room with the 5 spaces.
- 19. Add apps then install SMPL icons. Hold down each icon and choose edit. Click icon and select icon pack, Choose Simple white" and apply icons
- 20. Add Widgets to bottom of your screens. I use Zooper Widget