Date Added: Monday, February 4th, 2013 at 1:52 am
I am in need of a vacation!
This theme is simple yet functional. Each screen can have a unique wallpaper or use one.
I have included additional icons as well as full set of 5 wallpapers in cropped and full size.
- 1. Download icon zip file Escape-by-BadBrad.zip. Install Nova Launcher and import backup. Grid is 8x7.
- 2. Install Multi Live wallpaper and apply wallpapers for each screen as desired.
- 3. Hold down on screen and add Nova actions for jump pages.
- 4. Install Simple Text and recreate text links by holding down on icon. delete default name and select icon. Choose Simple text.
- 5. My simple text settings are X=0, Y=50, text size=57, Rotate=0, auto scale=default. Use font Default 03.
- 6. Install Minimalistic Text and create screen headers for Work, Tools, Play, News.
- 7. Copy Raleway fonts from zip file to "Internal Storage/Fonts" folder
- 8. Change header fonts to Raleway Light. I used white with around 70% transparency.
- 9. Install SMPL icons and apply to added screen apps as needed. Or alternately use supplied icon pack included in zip file.
- 10. If you can't import Nova backup go to settings. Select Desktop. Grid 8x7. width and height margins=0.
- 11. Turn on Resize all widgets, widget overlap and overlap when placing.
- 12. Click on Dock. Dock icons x 7. Width margin=none. Height=medium. Small icons=on. Divider and infinite scroll=off
- 13. Click on Look and Feel. Icon size=95%.
- 14. Install Zooper widget and a 1x1 widget. Choose "empty". Select widget on screen. Make background 100% transparent.
- 15. Click on "Layout". Click on + in top right corner. Scaleable icon set. Choose weather or battery. Settings X=0, Y=12, Size=28. Color=white
- 16. Add additional icons to each page and place them under the corresponding page to define each page selection.
- 17. Text links can be colorized for each selected page to also add definition to the selected page.