Custom Wallpaper

×
Screen Of the Day on 02/09/2013
Date Added: Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 at 11:39 am

download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zx4l69po74msywu/rotated.zip
reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/androidthemes/comments/176dr1/15_degrees/
image credit: http://www.austinareaphoto.com/category/desktop-wallpapers/
There’s a couple of issues with this layout: ssLauncher shortcuts reorient themselves when tapped and UCCW hotspots can’t be rotated.

1. Posted 2013/02/06 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

this Great man.. i like it. btw the sslauncher doesnt need a popup widget. cuz normally sslauncher have it self. tri to add new.shortcut > type=widget . choose your widget. customize it. thenn blow it on your screen. thats cool

2. Posted 2013/02/06 at 4:44 pm | Permalink

wallpaper link dosen`t work.

3. Posted 2013/02/06 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

its like a right hand adjusted style. I bet it works nicely in single hand

4. Posted 2013/02/07 at 12:56 am | Permalink

@elboco Thank you. Fixed.

5. Posted 2013/02/09 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

Just perfect, outstanding work!
    It wouldn’t be that good without this angle.
    Prepare youself to see many copies of that once it will be chosen as Screen Of The Day :D

6. Posted 2013/02/09 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

Congratulation, this screen has been selected as Screen of the Day 02/09/13

7. Posted 2013/02/09 at 3:30 pm | Permalink

WOW!!! awesome! :D

8. Posted 2013/02/09 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

Wow @gorle, nice prediction ;D

9. Posted 2013/02/09 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

Amazing work!!! I wanna try on my Sensation. Do you have the .psc of your work to share with us? Thank you for grant us this beautiful view ^^

10. Posted 2013/02/10 at 10:52 pm | Permalink

@neonoafs There is no PSD. Everything is rendered by the launcher or UCCW.

11. Posted 2013/02/12 at 7:47 am | Permalink

Everyone is asking for PSD. Well, I made one
    Of course credits are for khoavuong who made a wonderful design. This tutorial explains how to make it on Nova or similar launchers :D

12. Posted 2013/02/15 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

Have you thought of using UCCW for each of the bits, @khoavuong :). The widgets can be given the unique icons, launch the specified apps, and there’s no auto-rotating on any launcher :) (BTW, love it haha)

13. Posted 2013/02/16 at 3:15 am | Permalink

I use UCCW whenever I can but it can’t open folders, pop up widgets, or stretch an image to the size you see there. Gorle above circumvents this limitation by using standard app shortcuts in their place.Additionally, the launcher lets you draw long extra long screens so you can slide vertically. It doesn’t appear here, but that’s where I hide my music widget and quick texting shortcuts. I encourage everyone to try ssLauncher as a great customization tool. I’m hoping the auto-rotate will be fixed in an update to ssLauncher. Thanks to everyone who commented.

14. Posted 2013/02/17 at 11:14 pm | Permalink

I THINK DROPBOX LINK IS NOT WORKING WITH MY PHONE CAN YOU SEND EMAIL TO ME??

15. Posted 2013/02/18 at 7:09 pm | Permalink

There is no wallpaper.png in zip file………

16. Posted 2013/07/21 at 4:46 am | Permalink

Great work. How do you change the cover photo?

To start discussing with fellow creative minds, please Sign In OR Sign up Here.