- 1. Download Apex, acWidget, Power Toggle, Simple Calendar, and Zooper. Get the UCCW and Zooper files here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x2i47h51
- 3. Apex Settings: 10x8. Margins None, Icon Size 60%, Hide Shadows, Hide Icon labels, Hide Notification and Dock.
- 4. Add Zooper Widget and select package from download. Resize as needed. This will go on the bottom.
- 5. Add UCCW package "mg-space" and resize. This will go above the Zooper widget.
- 10. There are spaces 7 icons within the Zooper "dock", add your favorites and enjoy.
- 11. Like this and ask questions if you have any :)
I’ve updated this screen from earlier. This is a skin I put together that was inspired by and uses elements of two extremely nice screens I’ve seen here.
The side bar concept is similar to and based on the design Premier-3 by Ezzahratiha.
The bottom bar concept is similar to and based on the design Leaves Android by ThangLD69.
This one is using Apex launcher and both UCCW and Zooper.
The primary difference between this one and the originals is that this one is 100% widgets, either UCCW or Zooper, and does not reply on background PSDs for layout or icons. Thus, this screen can be used with any background without modifying the widgets. I have included screen shots of many different backgrounds to illustrate this.
I’m still a beginner at this, so if you have any comments or advice, please comment. Please ask if you have any questions. Enjoy :)