- 1. Nova Launcher - 8x5, Grid Number of screens - 6, Width margin - 0, Height Margin - 0, Dock as overlay, Scroll effect - None
- 2. Place two UCCW widgets of 1x4 size on the left end of all 6 screens.
- 3. Pages-Bar1a, Pages-Bar2 on screen 1; Pages-Bar1b, Pages-Bar2 on screen 2; Pages-Bar1, Pages-Bar2a on screen 3;
- 4. Pages-Bar1, Pages-Bar2b on screen 4; Pages-Bar1, Pages-Bar2c on screen 5; Pages-Bar1, Pages-Bar2d on screen 6
- 5. Place four 4x2 sized UCCW widgets each on remaing part of first 5 screens. Select from any of the remaining Pages-* skins.
- 6. On the 6th screen, place any other app widget you want; like Gallery, YouTube etc.
Created a theme based on yihaomizhijia’s screen setup named “Rainbow”.
8 tabs, 6 screen. 20 app cards to choose from. Place any card on any of the 6 screens.
1 special screen to hold your other widgets.
No special wallpapers. Any white wallpaper will do.
Full tutorial in the right sidebar. Or see the video on the right.
Please zoom to blow your mind.