- 1. Make sure to have Nova Launcher Prime Installed (or Apex I guess)
- 3. One desktop screen, no dock, and no taskbar
- 4. Download Fancy Widgets and use the 1 x 1 widget and use whatever skin for the weather you want. Place that in the top left corner
- 5. Make sure to have UCCW installed and use the Constant Weather/Battery skin I've uploaded - make a 2x2 and put in upper right
- 10. (remember - if you have a different phone and try to adjust the .psd file - I've added space in the wallpaper for the nav keys)
Thought I’d take a second shot at the “timeline” idea from my original setup presented here: http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/01/30/timeline-2/
This one is much more minimal in style – and includes a few more icons/apps that I frequently use.
Still using a simple one screen setup – I see no use of multiple screens to be honest.