Custom Wallpaper

LEARN

to build your own
×
%5B%5D
color
Date Added: Saturday, February 16th, 2013 at 7:43 pm

inspired by… someone, something, some screen.
edit: ALL FILES UPLOADED: INCLUDED BOTH CLOCK, NOTIFICATIONS, APPDRAWER AND MODDED WALLPAPER.

1. Posted 2013/02/17 at 7:47 am | Permalink

Great! Share your files please?

2. Posted 2013/02/17 at 9:16 am | Permalink

Wonderful! Simple and clean.
    Would you share your files? Thanks

3. Posted 2013/02/17 at 8:58 pm | Permalink

OMG That is awesome. The colors are outtakes this world!!!! Please share with us. Very original.

4. Posted 2013/02/17 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

Nice job Marcus. Really fun stuff

5. Posted 2013/02/17 at 11:01 pm | Permalink

Marcus, can you please share those files with us. I won’t be able to sleep without that theme on my homescreen. lol Pllllleeeeease! I want to feature it on the Hot HomeScreen section on http://AndroidRoots.com website.

6. Posted 2013/02/18 at 12:03 am | Permalink

Or please share the wallpaper ;)

7. Posted 2013/02/18 at 8:50 pm | Permalink

@all thx for your comments. 1k views in 2 days… my personal record
    i’ll upload all files tomorrow, tuesday,
    right now i’m making a complete backup from my gnex…
    currently about 25k files…
    @iphoneman2k: you have my permission to feature it on your website

8. Posted 2013/02/18 at 11:16 pm | Permalink

@marcusBremen Thanks bro for the reply and your permission, Appreciate it. :) That theme is awesome!!!!

9. Posted 2013/02/19 at 11:49 am | Permalink

UPDATE: ALL FILES ARE IN THE DESCRIPTION

10. Posted 2013/02/20 at 1:41 am | Permalink

Is there a tutorial anywhere? Not sure what other apps I need besides UCCW. Thanks!

11. Posted 2013/02/20 at 3:00 am | Permalink

As AsianXL said. I’d really appreciate a tutorial. I have no idea how to make this all come together.

12. Posted 2013/02/20 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

li quick & dirty tut, it’s just that simple.
    set the wallpaper in your launcher, static, no scrolling.
    a uccw 3×3 widget for the anlog clock, a 3×1 widget for the analog clock,
    a 1×2 widget for the notifications and a 1×1 widget for the appdrawer.
    arranged it on your home screen to your liking…
    simple as that.
    still a question, leave at in the comments.
    greetz mb

13. Posted 2013/02/20 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

Hi.. Great Screen. I used this as my widgetlockscreen..
    Its so dark n yet colorful.
    thanks.
    Can u tell me the font in clock uccw-widget n a download link for same.

14. Posted 2013/02/20 at 8:25 pm | Permalink

font is called hurtmold andc an be found on dafont.com

15. Posted 2013/02/21 at 12:54 am | Permalink

very attractive and interesting.

16. Posted 2013/02/21 at 3:31 am | Permalink

@MarcusBremen Great work! Here’s our post! http://androidroots.com/hot-homescreen-color-theme-for-android/

17. Posted 2013/02/21 at 7:25 am | Permalink

Love the colors man. Great job!

By the way, what launcher are you using?

18. Posted 2013/02/21 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

Thanks man. Can you please give me a hand with thegetting the phone, home, messages and email buttons to actually open the associated app. For me it only opens UCCW when i click them. Is there a way to get it to launch the app with some kind of action? Thanks.

19. Posted 2013/02/21 at 11:53 pm | Permalink

@@ihoneman2k
    thx man, no.2 for me, first one was in a german blog. great.
    @logan: apex pro, 10×8.
    @samizzle: all files are in the description and there’s a lil tutorial 6 posts above you.
    and in uccw, set a hotspot/shortcut for the appdrawer and then apex action – appdrawer in my case.

20. Posted 2013/02/22 at 12:54 am | Permalink

thanks. i just found out u can turn hotspots on in uccw and it just works now! The background seems to have some artefacts around the coloured lines. Can u upload a higher res version?

21. Posted 2013/02/22 at 4:29 am | Permalink

@ MarcusBremen – thanks man. By the way, the images of the analog clock you created are a little distorted. The white image behind the numbers (time) are not properly aligned with each other.

22. Posted 2013/02/22 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

@samizzle:
    background is modded, original one is in a kind of grey carbon look in the upper half, here’s the original one (1680×1050): http://direct2.anhso.net/540/11/110466/4102010154726310.jpg
    @logan: yeah the time shows up a lil bit tricky, the font is showing a lil distorted,
    it was very difficult to align the hour or minutes with the seperator.
    for the clock in the background, set “time” alpha to zero

To start discussing with fellow creative minds, please Sign In OR Sign up Here.