- 1. Hide status bar and dock on your nova launcher.
- 2. Change grid size to 8x6.
- 3. Download all files from http://goo.gl/mSm5z and move them to you phone
- 4. Set white.png as your wallpaper.
- 5. Place Roogle.zip and place it on your Power Toggles folder.
- 6. Make a power toggle widget and load the backup "Roogle.zip". Then resize it to fill the whole width of the screen.
- 7. Load all uzip to UCCW and place the widgets accordingly.
- 8. Place app shortcuts on the sides to your liking.
- 9. Please leave a love on this theme :) It motivates me by a lot!
Roogle (Red Google)
Date Added: Monday, March 4th, 2013 at 10:04 pm
I uploaded this theme due to many request for tutorials on google+.