It’s a Nexus Life!
Anyone who has a Nexus phone or tablet knows the benefits of pure Android. From the clean UI to the speed and fluid operation, Nexus devices epitomize the Android experience. And let’s not forget about those updates!
This design is super versatile and a lot of fun. It allows you to have a number of critical screen options. I have also included a few extra plain wallpapers along with a few transparent PNG versions if you are able to use a image editor to create your own non-Nexus wallpapers so you can customize it and make it your own if you like.
Have fun and Enjoy!
Apps and Widgets Needed
Nova Launcher Prime:http://goo.gl/xYiJm
Zooper Widget Pro: http://goo.gl/PxjGC
Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW): http://goo.gl/Rsqq8
Simple Text: http://goo.gl/sdTnI
Desktop Visualizer: http://goo.gl/Tgv7t
Eye in Sky Weather: http://goo.gl/erHmB
Power Toggles Widget: http://goo.gl/fn49d
SMPL White Theme Icons: http://goo.gl/2QdZG
MIUI X4 icons: http://goo.gl/TPHjl
[Optional widgets for far left and right screens]
Calculator Widget 10 Themes: http://goo.gl/yEu8u
Neat Calendar Widget: http://goo.gl/GmvUH
1. Download all install/restore files here: http://goo.gl/TYfJX
2. Copy all folders to root folder of your phone. Usually: Computer\Nexus 4\Internal storage
3. Install Nova Launcher Prime and all other listed apps/widgets. Go into settings/ Backup and locate the “Nexus Life” backup file to restore.
4. Setup screens for Multilive wallper and widgets as seen in youtube video located at: http://youtu.be/mopS8hpi9zI
5. Show it off to your friends!