Date Added: Monday, April 8th, 2013 at 1:39 am
This is a vertically scrolling theme which allows the cards on the right side to scroll while the left pane always stays put. Credit to Georgiexe, Bashbrother, and Blackbearblanc for inspiration and assistance!
- 1. Apps You'll need to install are Lightning Launcher and UCCW Widgets. Other files: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25747934/scrollcards.zip
- 2. Before anything else, go into Lightning Launcher (LL) settings > Current Screen > Items. Disable text labels and icon reflection
- 3. While still in settings go to Wallpaper and change the width to 768 and Height 1280. Uncheck scrolling
- 4. DISCLAIMER: wallpaper in zip file is specifically for Nexus 4 resolution. You'll have to find your own WP solution for different resoltions
- 5. Go into Behaviour>Layout, check Free Mode
- 6. Go into Behaviour>Zooming make sure all boxes are unchecked except diagonal scrolling
- 7. IMPORTANT: In App Drawer settings ensure that you set the same wallpaper size, and then just to be sure, UNcheck display wallpaper
- 8. Use UCCW to place all the cards on the right side panel. I included the 6 I made for myself, you can make as many as you want yourself
- 9. (I used Blackbearblanc's "silver white" icon set for the small icons on my cards. Font is Helvetica
- 10. Georgiexe has a large card selection on his mycolorscreen: Search for Scrollable Cards
- 11. Place whatever you choose on the Left panel. I made a quick UCCW clock for mine, Simple Calender, and some icons.
- 12. Just ensure you "Pin" anything on the left panel so it doesn't scroll along with your Cards
- 13. I don't reccommend using too many cards due to memory/battery. I went with 6
- 14. Enjoy!