Take 2! This time with more comics, better pictures, and more things to download!
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!
As said in my first version, I really like comics, especially the art design in the older styles. As I was looking for a wallpaper the other day I started downloading a whole bunch. One idea lead to another and this is what I ended up with.
Each bar of 4 comic tiles is 1 UCCW widget with hotspots. The black bars are also UCCW widgets, but I have a .psd file if you’d like to have the black bars be part of the wallpaper.
Now this theme was designed for the HTC One and other 1080p devices. I can’t guarantee how this setup will look/work on anything but those devices.
1. Have Nova Launcher
2. Have UCCW
3. Download my .zip file from: http://www.mediafire.com/download/shhq2c8raqet4l7/Comic_Glory.zip
4. Set grid size in Nova to 6×4, 3 pages!
5. Width and Height Margins: None
6. Infinite Scroll: YES
7. Widget overlap stuff enabled
8. Enable dock (2 pages, 4 app size)
9. Do not show scroll indicator or divider
10. Hide notification bar under “Look and feel”
11. Place a UCCW widget of the “Black Bar” uzip I have.
12. Resize this to a 4×4 widget and align as seen in pictures.
13. Repeat this until you have all bars in place.
14. Place a 4×1 UCCW widget of the Comic Tile Bar’s (top 1-3, bottom 1-3) and resize them over the black bars (still 4×1). These are in the “Comic Tile Bar uzips” folder.
15. Repeat this until bars are in place.
This setup can work in multiple configurations. You can hide the dock, keep the notification bar, have 3 black bars, etc, etc, etc. It’s really up to you and how you want it to look. The above instructions are merely the way I have it setup on my phone and in the screenshots. Devices with different resolutions may vary from what I wrote above.
I also have 4 white icons in my dock. These are actually folders I have setup for favorites, games, etc with a specific icon from the “Flatcons White” pack in Google Play. I told you to setup 2 dock pages so one is empty and one has your 4 apps/folders. This way you can swipe it out of the picture and just have the bars, or leave it there when you need it!
– ATMOSF3AR/Danish Prakish for the HTC Mockup!
– Marco from MyColorScreen for the awesome video tutorial!