Inspired by Alexey Masalov’s iOS7 redesign concept.
M-Flat icons by Mushcube: http://mushcube.deviantart.com/art/M-Flat-393189031
This is one of my favorite screens that I’ve ever made (go away, modesty). I’m not implying anything by this, but the previews seriously don’t do it justice.
It’s a simple 4 page setup, with a custom lock screen made with a minimalistic approach, yet keeping the functionality. (phew, that sentence)
I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do (I’ve never kept a setup for 3 days), here are the files and the tutorial. If you have any trouble setting it up, leave me a comment here, I’ll be glad to help.
1) Download Nova Launcher, Zooper Widget, Media Utilities and WigetLocker (latest versions).
2) Nova settings: Grid size 12 rows by 4 columns; Disable margins, notification bar, shadows. Turn on widget overlapping. Create 4 home screens.
3) Copy the files ending with .zw to sdcard/Zooper Widget/templates. Copy the fonts to sdcard/fonts. Open the Line.wltheme.zip file to install the WidgetLocker theme. Remember the position for the remaining files.
4) Open Media Utilites and enable: Zooper; Make coverart available and Attempt direct control
5) Make many Zooper Widgets on each screen (check the layout.png in the files for size).
6) Tap on each of them. When a dialogue opens, tap on SD card and choose the template you need (again, use the layout.png for instructions)
7) WidgetLocker grid size is 8 rows by 5 columns. Notification bar is disabled. Widget overlapping is enabled.
8) MultiPicture Live Wallpaper settings: 4 screens, reflections disabled, Picture change interval – 1 week (I’m not sure it matters though), Transition type – CrossFade (I found this one looks the best, but you can use whichever you want).
Aaand that’s it! Phew, I’ve never written a description this long. That’s it, hope you guys like it and byee!