Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file /tmp/b89f1703c196da7897a08a07165b5132s50dhttp%3A%2F%2F14400.tmp because No space left on device in /var/git/MyColorscreen_back/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 155
Warning: unlink(/tmp/b89f1703c196da7897a08a07165b5132s50dhttp%3A%2F%2F14400.tmp) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /var/git/MyColorscreen_back/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 457
Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file /tmp/ad79797979079a7979cd79ca797979acc79bb79797979797979s790amprG79 because No space left on device in /var/git/MyColorscreen_back/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 155
Warning: unlink(/tmp/ad79797979079a7979cd79ca797979acc79bb79797979797979s790amprG79) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /var/git/MyColorscreen_back/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 457
Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file /tmp/ad7377377377370737a737737cd737ca737737737acc737bb737737737737737737737s7370737 because No space left on device in /var/git/MyColorscreen_back/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 155
Warning: unlink(/tmp/ad7377377377370737a737737cd737ca737737737acc737bb737737737737737737737s7370737) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /var/git/MyColorscreen_back/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 457
iOS6 Infinity by LieutenantSword
1080p goodness! Zoom in and enjoy it!
Based on several iOS concepts I’ve seen around the internet, this is a single-screen application that’s very easy to read, use and appreciate. Please don’t confuse this with what your perception of iOS is. This is based on concepts that I’ve found, and will not necessarily resemble what you’ve come to know as iOS.
If for any reason you need this theme resized, please let me know in the comment section below and let me know what kind of phone you have, or if you know it, your screen resolution. I’ve included the PSD file in this RAR, so if you’re proficient in Photoshop, you’re welcome to modify the file as you see fit.
Download the files for Galaxy S4 or other Samsung 1080×1920 HD screens from HERE
Download a blue version, as requested by Trish HERE
Download a full Nexus 4 version (I took out the USAA link, as I know not everyone has USAA as their bank. Feel free to put whatever you want there using UCCW, Zooper or any other editor) from HERE
A variation for the Nexus 4 without the social link icons and text, as requested by Rohan can be downloaded from HERE
A variation for the Samsung Galaxy S2 without the large button icons, as requested by pipe9512 can be downloaded from HERE This file does include the PSD file for any 480×800 screen resolution.
1) Unpack the RAR file you’ve downloaded and place the 3 folders on your desktop. If you need to modify the file in any way, the PSD is in (of course) the PSD folder. The wallpaper can be downloaded from the description page or can be found in the PNG folder. The UZIPS are in the uzip folder.
2) Import the wallpaper to the pictures section of your phone and the uzips to the UltimateCustomClockWidget folder on your phone. You may need root to do this.
3) If you don’t have it, download and install “SS Launcher the Original” and run it. Settings as follows:
o Full screen – checked
o Hide dock bar – checked
o Use swipe down – checked
o Use back for menu – checked
o Disable swiping – checked
o Under “Label:
Scroll down to the bottom and check “Hide labels”
o Remove everything from the screen. Make sure you’re using only a single screen.
4) Set your wallpaper. It should automatically scale for phones with 1080×1920 or similar resolution (Galaxy SIII, SIV, etc). If you need the file resized, it can easily be done in the PSD file. If you don’t have Photoshop, leave a comment letting me know which phone you have or the screen resolution you require and I’ll resize it for you.
5) Set the Power Toggles widget at the top of the screen. Adjust the colors to your liking, make the background transparent and remove the separation lines. Resize it as needed to fit at the top of the screen.
6) Place a UCCW widget 3×3 for the clock and use the appropriate uzip. Resize as necessary to achieve a good fit.
7) Set the counter UCCW (5×1) in place at the bottom of the screen. Should fit over the icons. Resize as necessary. Long press and make sure this widget is set to the back of the layers.
8) Long press and overlay the icons using a transparent icon. If you don’t have one, let me know and I’ll make mine available.
9) When you get to the icons at the bottom of the screen, you’ll need to long press off the icons, set them up and move them over the icons. Make sure they’re set to the front of the layers.
10) That’s pretty much all there is to it. If you have questions, please leave a comment below.
Questions and comments always welcome.
Please utilize the LOVE button if you like this theme.
Thanks for looking.