What are your views????
I want this so bad right now.
Please share details
how to download it???
i love it :P
very good, can u share it please
AWESOME! Can you share the details please?
Can u share the Details as how to make the same on my screen… thks
Here you go…..
Step 1: Download Apps and files
Step 2: Setting up Nova Launcher
Desktop Grid: 12X12 (allows maximum customization)
Width Margin: None
Height Margin: None
Disable: Shadows, Label Icons, Notification Bar
Enable: Widget Overlap
Step 3: Wallpaper
1. Hold down on the homescreen – Wallpaper.
2. Select your preferred gallery app, then select the wallpaper. Preferably use portrait in the settings at the top right corner(similar to square shape, left to cancel) and move it to get the required part of the wallaper.
Step 4: Zooper Widget Setup
1. Hold down on the homescreen – New Widget – Zooper Widget – any size.
2. Hold down on the skin, this will allow for complete resizing and moving of the widget. Make it bigger than you require at the widgets place on the screen.
3. Tap the widget. Select sd card and select the widget.
NOTE: You must place the .zw files in ZooperWidget>Templates in sd card so that they appear to you when you wish to add a zooper widget.
4. Scale it, adjust it using x- offset and y- offset after selecting widget and going into layout.
5. After you are done, press back to get to your homescreen with the widget.
Step 5: Power Toggles Setup
1. Hold down on the homescreen – New Widget – Power Toggles.
2. Under button colors, select all as black.
3. Under Background fill, transperancy to the extreme left
4. Button dividers hidden.
You are done. Enjoy…..
basic Zooper templates
yes I have everything expect I can’t get the progress ring in line & make it bigger so it can fit
can anybody make a youtube video of how this on how to set this up,
It would be very handy.
@AndroidRoom Thnx!!!!!! Looks Awesome!!
Or login using your XDA account
Lost your password?
| Not a Member?
Username or E-mail: