- 1. Setup Apex Launcher with these parameters. Homescreen: Portrait 6x7 ; No Hor. margin ; Medium Ver. margin ; 100% icon size
- 2. Dock: Medium Hr. margin ; No Ver. margin ; 65% icon size
- 3. Download my files
- 4. Copy all files in the UCCW folder to sdcard/uccw output
- 5. Minimally Calm Main Clock is a 6x3 UCCW widget on the first page.
- 6. RoundLock is the UCCW widget in the stock lockscreen.
A revamped version of my previous homescreen Calm Nights 2. I managed to make myself one slanted Galaxy Nexus mockup which, I must say, looks gorgeous. I’m going to upload it soon so that GNex users don’t have to envy the slanted N4 mockup :p
Alright details, my steps are all in the tutorial section of the right >>
*PS* Due to the fact I am using Zooper Widgets Free, I am unable to export the Zooper music widget for you guys. However this is the tutorial I followed if you guys really want to make it http://www.zooper.org/wp/archives/tag/media-utilities
Wallpaper(Rainy Days by winnichip)
Icons(M’Flats by MushCube)
For a clearer view of the screenshots