- 1. Everything in description.
NEW VERSION WITH CALENDAR PAGE @ http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/09/04/ultimate-minimal-pies/
Minimal 3-pages Zooper skin with ParanoidAndroid-like Popup Pies.
Icons from SeriouslyCrazy – http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=36516651
Android Developer Icons – The Font – http://www.spiderflyapps.com/
Templates + blank bitmap – https://www.dropbox.com/s/2zi0664k0s23vke/Minimal%20Pies.zip
DON’T PUT ANY WIDGET ON THE DESKTOP UNTIL TUTORIAL SAYS TO DO IT.
WARNING: THIS SKINS DRAINS A LOT OF RAM, AROUND 70MB. SOMETIMES YOU WILL SEE A PAGE DISAPPEARING OR MEDIA PLAYER NOT UPDATING WITH PLAY/PAUSE. A NOVA REBOOT SHOULD CORRECT IT.
– Install Nova Launcher, Zooper Widget Pro, Popup Widget (paid version doesn’t have annoying adds), Media Utilities.
-Download and open the zip in description, put zw files in ZooperWidget/Templates and icon_bac.png file in ZooperWidget/Bitmaps.
– Download the Icon Font from the above link, unzip the file and copy both the fonts in ZooperWidget/Fonts
– Open Media Utilities settings and tick Zooper, Blank Metadata when Paused, Make Coverart Available.
– In Nova Settings, disable dock and status bar. Set the desktop grid to 6×4
– In Popup Widget Settings, disable status bar.
– Open Popup Widget and create 3 1×1 Zooper Widgets
– Name them so you remember top, central, and down pie
– Set the size of the widgets: 1080×1280 for central and 540×640 for top and down.
– Tick “custom position”: 0×320 for central, 270×0 for top and 270×2000 for down
– Put a Zooper Widget on the desktop and enlarge it to fullscreen.
– Load the “HomeScreen” template
– Look inside the modules until you find “xxx pie square”, tap to setup an action, go to shortcuts, Popup Widget
– Now select the appropriate pie. Do this for all the 3 pies
– Exit configuration and let the Widget Load
– Tap on: top circle to pop the top pie, centre of the clock for central pie, down circle for down pie
– At the first pop you’ll see the black panel, tap on it and load the appropriate Widget Template.
– When done for all the 3 pies, you’re done!
– Follow the same steps as Home Screen, except you won’t have a top pie
– The pies are only poppable when a song is playing, so you’ll have to tap the “play” button on the top first.
– If when not playing you see a folder on the clock, open the “bitmap” module, advanced parameters, and rewrite the path to icon_back.png
– Follow the Home Screen tutorial
If for some reason you don’t see icons or the icon font, let me know. They should be embedded inside the templates, so nothing should go wrong.