iOS7 Concept by LieutenantSword
ZOOM and enjoy the 1080p goodness!
This theme is a concept based on iOS7, and is extremely functional. I haven’t done a multi-page theme in a while, but I enjoyed creating this one.
The icons are custom, and I’ll include the template for the icons in the PSD file so you can create your own. I used Zooper Widget and UCCW on SS Launcher the Original to create this theme, and an actual iOS background (5 of which are included in the PSD file).
Page 1 Time and weather information for the next five days!
Page 2 Calendar and scheduling information.
Page 3 Music and media. The music icon on the main list of icons will automatically take you to page 3!
I used Popup Widget for Facebook and Twitter. Power Widget toggles are pinned to the top for added functionality.
Files for 1080×1920 HANDSETS (Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, HTC One) can be downloaded from HERE
If you do not have Photoshop and need a screen resized, I can do it on a request basis, as time allows. Please remember that I have a life outside theming, but I will do what I can, given the time I have.
1) Unpack the RAR file you’ve downloaded and place the folders on your desktop. If you need to modify the file in any way, the PSD is in (of course) the PSD folder. There is also a template file for the icons in the PSD folder, and some pre-made icons in the PNG folder. The wallpaper currently set is in the PSD file. The other possible backgrounds are in the Wallpaper folder. Zooper Widget files are in the Zooper folder.
2) Import the wallpaper to the pictures section of your phone and the Zooper files to the Zooper Widget folder on your handset
3) If you don’t have it, download and install “SS Launcher the Original” and run it. Settings as follows:
o Full screen – checked
o Hide dock bar – checked
o Use swipe down – checked
o Use back for menu – checked
o Disable swiping – checked
o Under “Label:
Scroll down to the bottom and check “Hide labels”
o Remove everything from the screen. Make sure you’re using only a single screen.
4) Set your wallpaper. It should automatically scale for phones with 1080×1920 or similar resolution (Galaxy SIII, SIV, etc). If you need the file resized, it can easily be done in the PSD file. If you don’t have Photoshop, leave a comment letting me know which phone you have or the screen resolution you require and I’ll resize it for you, as time permits.
5) Set the Power Toggles widget at the top of the screen. Adjust the colors to your liking, make the background transparent and remove the separation lines. Resize it as needed to fit at the top of the screen. Long press and select “Pin” to keep it in place.
6) Set a Zooper widget, 4×4 in the middle of the dark pane. Select the iOS7-Weather.zw. It should fit perfectly. Center as needed. Long press and select “Pin” to keep it in place.
7) Press your home button and create a new page. Set the same background you set for your first page.
8) Set the Page Icon to the right of the Zooper you just placed. To do this, long press and select “New Shortcut”, “Type” is “Page”, “Target” is the page you just created. I named mine “ios7Page2”. Hit OK. Click “Style” and select the icon with no text. Click “Icon”, and on the next page, click “Icon” again. Import the “Page Icon” to the page and select it. Click “Apply Settings” at the bottom of the page, then “Apply Settings” at the bottom of the next page. Size down this icon a little, as I intentionally made it a little big. Make sure it’s set to the right of the Zooper you placed for weather.
9) On the next page, you can set whatever widget you want in this area. I chose a calendar and schedule widgets. Do the same thing you did above for the next page, which I made for music. You’ll need a left-facing page icon to return to the weather page (page 1). To do this, follow the instructions for setting the Page Icon above, but before you apply it, scroll down to “Rotation” and drag the bar out to 180-degrees. This will flip the icon around, then just proceed as above.
10) Once all of your pages are set and navigation icons placed, you can move on to the main icon buttons. I placed them as part of the original background for my own ease of use, but you don’t have to do this. You can select each icon as you create them, or use any of the pre-made ones in the Icons/PNG folder. Remember that once you create the icons you MUST pin them in place, or they’ll move when you change pages using the page icons.
11) The rest is a matter of your personal setup preference. If I can be of assistance and you get stuck, please leave a comment and I’ll do my best to help.
This is not an extremely difficult theme to create. All PSD files will be included in the download for those who know how to use and have Photoshop. I will resize the wallpaper for other handsets as time, work and real life permit, and by request only.
As always, questions and comments welcome!
As you know, we work hard on our concepts and themes and most of us offer them to the community free of charge. All we would ask is that you utilize the LOVE button if you like our themes — it’s just a little affirmation of our work, and it’s very much appreciated.
Thanks for looking.