Custom Wallpaper

Screen Of the Day on 09/11/2013
%5B%5D
%5B%5D
%5B%5D
%5B%5D
%5B%5D
BASICS *updated, now with filesBASICS *updated, now with filesBASICS *updated, now with filesBASICS *updated, now with filesBASICS *updated, now with files

Video

Tutorial

1. 1. Download the files.
Date Added: Monday, September 9th, 2013 at 11:09 am

This is my current setup. I aimed to design a homescreen that really makes use of your screen. No fancy wallpaper that takes up 80% of the space. Just the basic functions right there in your face! It comes in a minimalistic, nice looking design which was inspired by the google now cards design.
Below you find the link to download the files. Also includes a pdf with instructions!

or

Please feel free to leave comments and dont forget to hit ‘love’ if you like it!

1. Posted 2013/09/09 at 11:30 am | Permalink

Really talented. I love the way you put everything together =}

2. Posted 2013/09/10 at 6:27 am | Permalink

Waiting for files…

3. Posted 2013/09/10 at 8:28 am | Permalink

very creative indeed , does really stand out well and makes actual use of a homescreen .
    plz share the files

4. Posted 2013/09/10 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

This screen looks awesome. Please provide the Files!

5. Posted 2013/09/10 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

Very nice pls share the files and the details

6. Posted 2013/09/10 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

***UPDATED*** Files and instructions are uploaded! Thank you so much for your interest.

7. Posted 2013/09/10 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

@TpJmmy, I’m having trouble with your Clock.uzip, it’s showing up blank, any chance you could recreate it for me, I’d love to do a tutorial for this setup!

8. Posted 2013/09/10 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

@MarcoJHB Thanks for the heads up! Going to fix that and upload the widget in possibly two hours.

9. Posted 2013/09/10 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

Great Theme!!! :) One of the best that I’ve seen in a while.

10. Posted 2013/09/10 at 4:13 pm | Permalink

Great layout. If I can make one suggestion — You can do multi-screen wallpapers with SS Launcher the Original, as it’s a native function of that launcher. In my opinion, the transitions are much smoother, also. Just throwing it out there. Good job, and keep it up!

11. Posted 2013/09/10 at 6:06 pm | Permalink

@MarcoJHB I tried my best but for some reason that I can’t figure out the uzip for the clock wont work. Instead I now uploaded the uccw file to the drive folder. It has to be placed in the folder ‘UltimateCustomClockWidget’ and that should work. Sorry. I’d really appreciate you making a tutorial for my screen.

12. Posted 2013/09/11 at 9:06 am | Permalink

Congratulation, this screen has been selected as Screen of the Day 09/11/13

13. Posted 2013/09/11 at 10:07 am | Permalink

Excellent ! Il faut que je l’essaie !

14. Posted 2013/09/11 at 11:20 am | Permalink

minimilastic….+1

15. Posted 2013/09/11 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

@Peachanan WOW! Thanks, that’s awesome!

16. Posted 2013/09/11 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

tried placing the clock uzip in the UltimateCustomClockWidget folder, it still is a blank white widget. :(
    help please!!

17. Posted 2013/09/11 at 1:08 pm | Permalink

@raikkoni27 No Problem. The file that you have to put in that folder is not the clock uzip file. The file is called “BASICS clock new.uccw”. Put that in the aforesaid folder and try again. It should then be in your widget list in UCCW.

18. Posted 2013/09/11 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

@TpJmmy worked like a charm! thanks a lot!! :)

19. Posted 2013/09/11 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

@TpJmmy all sorted, will record tomorrow, just one last thing, what phone is this intended for?

20. Posted 2013/09/11 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

@MarcoJHB Uhhh, I didn’t really have a certain phone in mind. I hope that this will work on most devices. I MADE this on my Nexus One. I know I know, it’s shocking :) I actually startet creating my own themes because Android gives me the possibility to give my old device a fresh modern look. So if you use a certain phone in that video it’s totally up to you which one. Thanks again for doing this!

21. Posted 2013/09/11 at 8:38 pm | Permalink

Hey @TpJimmy , which poweramp widget style is the one in this setup?

22. Posted 2013/09/11 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

awsome n congratulation

23. Posted 2013/09/12 at 5:44 am | Permalink

@kydkupa Hey! It’s the large Poweramp widget, select “Grey” in the top right menu. Then change the background to a darker grey, so it matches the color of the UCCW skins. Hide meta and list icons and change the icons to “Default v3″. I’m actually not sure if those are included in Poweramp. If they’re not there either download “Poweramp ICS/JB Skin Theme” from Google Play or just leave the icons as they are.

24. Posted 2013/09/12 at 11:46 am | Permalink

BASICS phone.uzip doesn’t work. just white blank shows up. plz check. awesome homescreen tho.

25. Posted 2013/09/12 at 5:16 pm | Permalink

@SYLENTH Damn it! Sorry guys, I wish my skins wouldn’t make so much trouble. Anyway I uploaded a new uzip. Works on my phone. I hope it does on yours too. If not I’ll just upload the widget as another uccw file, like I did with the clock widget.

26. Posted 2013/09/13 at 10:24 am | Permalink

Hi,

Could we please get the SVG file for the wallpapers? I want to change my tabs to something else :)

27. Posted 2013/09/13 at 11:18 am | Permalink

@Puffin617 I uploaded the original .xcf (GIMP) files.

28. Posted 2013/09/13 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

Thanks to Marco we now have a very cool video tutorial. This will make the setup process a lot easier for you so check it out!!

29. Posted 2013/09/14 at 3:48 am | Permalink

Send SMS from PC
    MoboGenie.com/Free-SMS-Manager

30. Posted 2013/09/14 at 6:00 am | Permalink

@TpJmmy Two thumbs up! Mind changing it to another d/l location? Google Drive is not accessible in China. Thx.

31. Posted 2013/09/14 at 7:30 am | Permalink

@andy.m Thanks! I added a dropbox folder. Look in the description.

32. Posted 2013/09/14 at 9:26 am | Permalink

Multi live wallpaper doesn’t seemed to be working on my device..i succeeded to set wallpaper through it but not for each screen..troubleshooted enough but no luck! any help from you guys???

33. Posted 2013/09/14 at 10:36 am | Permalink

@zEr! Maybe wallpaper scroling is not enabled. Look for that in your launcher settings. That’s the only idea I have right now.

34. Posted 2013/09/14 at 11:31 am | Permalink

@TpJmmy Thanks a lot! That worked.

35. Posted 2013/09/14 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

@TpJmmy its already on…any idea for alternatives?

36. Posted 2013/09/16 at 12:03 am | Permalink

Love this theme! But I didn’t love the low resolution, so I made some 1080×1920 wallpapers. I made them from scratch so they’re not perfect replicas, but I think they still look pretty great.

I also posted a psd so you can change the names of the tabs. But it still requires a bit of setup. (changing the text to white and changing the tab color to the brighter color)
    Hope this helps out some people!

37. Posted 2013/09/16 at 7:26 am | Permalink

How use nova luncher setup theme ???

38. Posted 2013/10/04 at 4:51 am | Permalink

Hey please give the saved Launcher file its missing!! in your given files

39. Posted 2013/10/06 at 6:17 am | Permalink
  40. Posted 2013/10/24 at 7:38 pm | Permalink

What is the icon pack used? I would love to use the same message icon on my lock screen. Thanks!

41. Posted 2013/10/25 at 11:43 am | Permalink

@latleye Those are the android design icons. You can download them from the android developer site.

To start discussing with fellow creative minds, please Sign In OR Sign up Here.